9.10.04

I'm giddy in love with...

(in no particular order, besides maybe chronological-free-form-stream-of-consciousness)
I <3 Huckabees It makes me want to learn about philosophy, and film, and watch The Big Lebowski again, and find more cool indie-ish cult-favorite films.
Jude Law So hot. And in 4 movies apparently coming out in 2004 that I haven't seen yet (and 2 I've seen and would see again)
Modest Mouse I mentioned them before, but have since bought their cd. It makes me want to learn more about good new music.
World/Inferno Friendship Society They make me want to rock out and write songs with no rhyme or reason to them.
Weekends The last two were awesome, as is this, as will be the next 3 at least.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays Days I work at LEAP. Yay 5-year-olds, and teachers who sometimes act like them.
The Red Sox Yaaaay! This is *so* the year =D
You Especially if you comment on my blog.
Shameless blog-comment-seeking See above. And comment.

2 comments:

  1. in love with world/inferno, eh?
    wait till you see Jack Terricloth live...

    mattio

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad i missed them playing in boston last weekend... if they're up this way again you should come see with me

    ReplyDelete