20.12.04

badass title... shizzolated! (the shizzolator version of the most recent post)

i heart christmas." yeah, maybe that shiznit's consumerist 'n kinda ridiculous 'n bordering on sacrilegious, 'n maybe i'm not even izzall that religious myself, but that shiznit just makes me feel izzall warm 'n squishy inside n' shit. so there, know what I'm sayin'?

so today i went see da nutcracker wit my little bro (trob) 'n tha dude's brizzle (jswift) n' shit. that shiznit wuz better than i remembered =D problematic yes (racist, sexist, heteronormative, exotifying other cultures, classist, yo' ass name that shiznit." ..), but amazing 'n beautiful at da same time, know what I'm sayin'? i couldn't help but wonder why i never tried out be in that shiznit (in da boston ballet version." .. i wuz in a different one)." then i remembered i wuz too tall fo' any of da parts fo' da level i wuz in, know what I'm sayin'? i wuz probably not skinny 'nuff either, know what I'm sayin'? 'n of course, da one i did had way mo' choreography fo' da kids do, 'n wuz probably mo' fun (i wuz an angel, know what I'm sayin'? .. there wuz a fog machine 'n everything!) n' shit.

so after da show we gots thai food in da theater district, know what I'm sayin'? then we came crib." then i WON SETTLERS! i RULE! n' shit. .. at colonizing hexagonal cardboard islands, know what I'm sayin'?

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment